- 1 How do I change my location in Google News?
- 2 How do I change my Google articles for you?
- 3 How do I change my news sources?
- 4 How do I remove a news source from Google News?
- 5 How do I customize Google News?
- 6 How do I get Google News?
- 7 How do I change the language of Google Chrome?
- 8 How do I get my Google stories back?
- 9 Why is there news on my Google homepage?
- 10 How do I get Google news feed on my home screen?
- 11 Can Google home read news?
- 12 How do I block news sites?
- 13 What are Google News hidden sources?
- 14 How do I get Google News on my iPhone homepage?
- 15 Can I block news on Google?
How do I change my location in Google News?
Go to Google News. At the bottom left: To change a setting, click Settings. To change your language or place, click Language & region.
How do I change my Google articles for you?
Open the menu at the top right of any tab and hit settings. There should be a “Suggested articles ” toggle — disable that and you ‘re done. While you ‘re at it, you might just head into Privacy and disable search and site suggestions and usage data.
How do I change my news sources?
You can change your Google News settings, like your: Language and region. Change settings through the app
- Open your Google News app.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. News settings.
- Tap the setting you want to change.
How do I remove a news source from Google News?
To stop following a topic or source, click the three vertical dots next to its name and select Remove from Library.
How do I customize Google News?
You can change more settings in your Google News app, including notifications. Change settings on the web
- Go to Google News.
- If you don’t see the menu on the left, click Menu.
- At the bottom left: To change a setting, click Settings. To change your language or place, click Language & region.
How do I get Google News?
The installation of the new Google News app is simple:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Search for Google News.
- Locate and tap the entry by Google.
- Tap Install.
- Allow the installation to complete.
How do I change the language of Google Chrome?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More.
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I get my Google stories back?
On that panel, tap Google Activity Controls. On the following screen, tap Web & App Activity. On the next screen, tap Manage Activity. When this screen shows up, it will show a list of everything you visited via the Google app, i.e., Google Now.
Why is there news on my Google homepage?
The biggest announcement is that Google is rebranding its news feed — that list of items that appears below the default search bar in the Google mobile app and when you swipe left from the home screen on Android — as “Discover.” It will now be on the Google homepage on all mobile browsers, which is a huge shift for the
How do I get Google news feed on my home screen?
Android: Enable or Disable Google Feed
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “ Google “.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Your feed “.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred: The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area.
Can Google home read news?
With Google Nest and Home speakers and displays, you can listen to top headlines, get the latest on a certain category of news (like sports, weather, business, tech, etc.), or ask about a specific news topic.
How do I block news sites?
How to block websites from sending notifications on Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome on your Android device.
- Click on the three dot menu on the top right.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to Notifications and tap on it.
- Scroll down to Sites and disable “All ‘ Sites ‘ Notifications.”
If you come across news outlets you don’t like and you want to hide them, hover over the link and use the three dots to see some more options. When you’ve done so, select the Hide all from this source option. To get back a source you’ve excluded, go to the side menu and click on Settings near the bottom.
How do I get Google News on my iPhone homepage?
If you don’t have a subscription, the Google News app for iPhone does not provide a way for you to subscribe within the app. Instead, you’ll have to visit a source’s official website or subscribe from within a related official iPhone app and use your login credentials to sign in to the Google News app.
Can I block news on Google?
For Google News, go to ‘Sources’ under the ‘Settings’ page and add Fox News and Fox News Insider to the block list. For YouTube, there is a browser extension that lets you block certain channels so they never come up.