- 1 Is St Joseph MO a safe place to live?
- 2 How safe is St Joseph?
- 3 What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
- 4 What city in Missouri has the highest crime rate?
- 5 What is the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
- 6 Why live in St Joseph Missouri?
- 7 What is St Joseph MO famous for?
- 8 Is St Joseph Michigan Nice?
- 9 How far above sea level is Saint Joseph Missouri?
- 10 What is the best town to live in Missouri?
- 11 What is the most dangerous state?
- 12 Where is the best place to retire in Missouri?
- 13 What is the poorest town in Missouri?
- 14 What is the most dangerous animal in Missouri?
- 15 Is Missouri a nice state to live in?
Is St Joseph MO a safe place to live?
Saint Joseph is a great place to live for that down home feeling, a place to be proud to call home. A great community atmosphere and a wonderful educational system for growing family’s. Saint Joseph has extremely high crime rate and drug use.
How safe is St Joseph?
St. Joseph is in the 69th percentile for safety, meaning 31% of cities are safer and 69% of cities are more dangerous.
What city in Missouri has the lowest crime rate?
A closer look at the safest cities in Missouri Missouri’s safest city this year is Clever, which moved up 5 ranks from last year—it reported the lowest property crime rate in the state at 4.3 per 1,000 people.
What city in Missouri has the highest crime rate?
Springfield, Missouri The violent crime rate in Springfield is 1,519 per 100,000 residents. There were 356 rapes there in 2019. That’s nearly five times the national rate.
What is the crime rate in St Joseph Missouri?
With a crime rate of 64 per one thousand residents, St. Joseph has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 16.
Why live in St Joseph Missouri?
St. Joseph’s unique location puts the city within an hour’s drive of several additional top-quality universities, and residents enjoy the convenience of new collaborative university centers in the city’s downtown. An easy 45 highway miles north of St Joseph is the campus of Northwest Missouri State University (NWMSU).
What is St Joseph MO famous for?
In 1886, the Chicago Times reported that, St. Joseph is a modern wonder, a city of 60,000 inhabitants, eleven railroads, 70 passenger trains each day, 170 factories, thirteen miles of the best paved streets, the largest stockyards west of Chicago, a wholesale trade as large as that of Kansas City and Omaha combined
Is St Joseph Michigan Nice?
Joseph is a beautiful city in southwest Michigan that resides along the coast of Lake Michigan. There are tons of small, family owned shops and an incredible view of the shoreline. The beaches are family friendly and there are tons of activities for both adults and kids alike.
How far above sea level is Saint Joseph Missouri?
The latitude and longitude coordinates (GPS waypoint) of Saint Joseph are 39.7686055 (North), -94.8466322 (West) and the approximate elevation is 889 feet (271 meters) above sea level.
What is the best town to live in Missouri?
The best places to live in Missouri are St. Louis, West Plains, Chesterfield, O’Fallon and Columbia.
What is the most dangerous state?
1. Mississippi. Mississippi’s total score is 32.00, making it the most dangerous state in the United States. Mississippi ranks 50th out of 50 for Road Safety and Emergency Preparedness and 48th for Financial Safety and Workplace Safety.
Where is the best place to retire in Missouri?
Top 10 Cities to Retire in Missouri
- Kansas City.
- St. Louis.
- Town and Country.
What is the poorest town in Missouri?
(The Center Square) – Unionville was ranked the poorest town in Missouri in a 24/7 Wall St. analysis examining small, lower-income communities where households earn much less than the nation’s median annual household income.
What is the most dangerous animal in Missouri?
Here are six of the most dangerous animals in Missouri.
- Osage Copperheads. Flickr/Peter Paplanus. Missourians are no strangers to snakes.
- Black Bears. Flickr/Bess Sedler.
- Black Widows. Flickr/Roadside Pictures.
- Coyotes. Flickr/Andy Reago and Chrissy McClarren.
Is Missouri a nice state to live in?
Missouri is a great place to live and has something for everyone. Cities, rural areas, culture, nature, sports, great food and so much more. The cost of living in Missouri is lower than the national average, especially in housing costs.