- 1 Is Benton Harbor worth visiting?
- 2 How far is St Joe from Benton Harbor?
- 3 Is Benton Harbor nice?
- 4 Is Benton Harbor MI safe?
- 5 How bad is Benton Harbor?
- 6 Is St Joseph MI safe?
- 7 Is St Joseph Michigan Nice?
- 8 What towns are near St Joseph MI?
- 9 What happened to Benton Harbor MI?
- 10 What’s the most dangerous city in Michigan?
- 11 What is the safest city in Michigan?
- 12 What are the worst cities in America?
- 13 What is the most dangerous state in America?
- 14 What is the most dangerous city in the US?
- 15 What is the most dangerous city in the world?
Is Benton Harbor worth visiting?
Benton Harbor is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit. You will be surprised by some of the unique things to do and places you can explore at this hidden destination.
How far is St Joe from Benton Harbor?
There are 2.40 miles from Saint Joseph to Benton Harbor in northeast direction and 3 miles (4.83 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 BL route. Saint Joseph and Benton Harbor are 5 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Benton Harbor nice?
The people are very friendly and compassionate with strangers. There is not much recreation or entertainment but the loving atmosphere of brotherly love is why I have this place 5 stars. Benton Harbor can be a nice little city if the residents would take more pride in it.
Is Benton Harbor MI safe?
Crime Grades Benton Harbor is in the 6th percentile for safety, meaning 94% of cities are safer and 6% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of violent crime in Benton Harbor is 7.97 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
How bad is Benton Harbor?
NOW: Benton Harbor residents react to the city’s recent ranking. The list was compiled by “24/7 Wall Street” who ranked Benton Harbor the 20th worst place to live in America citing the crime rate and poverty rate among other factors. Other Michigan cities are on the list including Detroit, Flint and Muskegon Heights.
Is St Joseph MI safe?
Based on FBI crime data, St. Joseph is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Michigan, St. Joseph has a crime rate that is higher than 85% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is St Joseph Michigan Nice?
Joseph is a beautiful city in southwest Michigan that resides along the coast of Lake Michigan. There are tons of small, family owned shops and an incredible view of the shoreline. The beaches are family friendly and there are tons of activities for both adults and kids alike.
What towns are near St Joseph MI?
Local towns near Saint Joseph, MI
- Benton Harbor, MI.
- Higman Park, MI.
- Fair Plain, MI.
- Vineland, MI.
- Shoreham, MI.
- Benton Heights, MI.
- Mizpah Park, MI.
- Glen Lord, MI.
What happened to Benton Harbor MI?
Last September the area centered around Benton Harbor, but including Saint Joseph and several other neighboring municipalities, fell from 298th place to dead last on the Money scale. Since the whole area was called ” Benton Harbor ” in Money, the town itself suddenly became known as America’s armpit.
What’s the most dangerous city in Michigan?
The most dangerous city in the United States is Detroit, Michigan. Farmington, New Mexico.
What is the safest city in Michigan?
Top 50 Safest Cities in Michigan
What are the worst cities in America?
These were the 50 American cities with the highest rates of violent crime in 2019.
- Rochester, New York. Joshua Rashaad McFadden/Getty Images.
- West Palm Beach, Florida. Robert Sullivan/AFP/Getty Images.
- Columbia, South Carolina.
- Springfield, Illinois.
- Shreveport, Louisiana.
- 44 (TIE).
- 44 (TIE).
- Corpus Christi, Texas.
What is the most dangerous state in America?
1. Mississippi. Mississippi’s total score is 32.00, making it the most dangerous state in the United States. Mississippi ranks 50th out of 50 for Road Safety and Emergency Preparedness and 48th for Financial Safety and Workplace Safety.
What is the most dangerous city in the US?
Detroit, MI remains in the number one spot as the most violent city in America for the second straight year with a violent crime rate of 19.5 per 1,000 population, and the chance of being a violent crime victim is 1 in 51. The city reported 13,088 violent crimes last year, down 3% from the prior year.
What is the most dangerous city in the world?
Most Violent Cities in the World Tijuana is the most dangerous city in the world with 138 homicides per 100K people. Almost seven people are killed every day in this city.