- 1 Who owns St Joseph Mercy Hospital?
- 2 How many beds does St Joseph Mercy Oakland have?
- 3 Is St Joe’s part of Trinity Health?
- 4 How many beds does St Joe’s Ann Arbor have?
- 5 Is IHA part of St Joseph Hospital?
- 6 Is Beaumont part of Trinity?
- 7 Is Trinity Health and Mercy Health the same?
- 8 Which hospitals are part of Trinity Health?
- 9 How many hospitals does Trinity Health have?
Who owns St Joseph Mercy Hospital?
SJMHS and Mercy Health are member of Trinity Health, a leading Catholic health care system based in Livonia, Mich. Trinity Health operates in 22 states, employs about 133,000 colleagues, has annual operating revenues of $17.6 billion and assets of about $24.7 billion.
How many beds does St Joseph Mercy Oakland have?
Identification and Characteristics
|Name and Address:||Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland 44405 Woodward Avenue Pontiac, MI 48341|
|Total Staffed Beds:||443|
|Total Patient Revenue:||$1,132,844,690|
|Total Patient Days:||73,947|
Is St Joe’s part of Trinity Health?
St. Joseph’s Health in Syracuse, N.Y., joined Trinity Health four years ago, resulting in operational efficiencies, enhanced community health and improved clinical services.
How many beds does St Joe’s Ann Arbor have?
|Hospital||City, County||Number of Beds|
|St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor||Washtenaw||537|
|St. Joseph Mercy Oakland||Pontiac, Oakland||443|
|St. Mary Mercy Livonia||Livonia, Wayne||304|
|St. Joseph Mercy Livingston||Howell, Livingston||136|
Is IHA part of St Joseph Hospital?
Joe hospitals and the University of Michigan hospital. IHA, whose leadership will be maintained, will be operated as a subsidiary of St. Joseph Mercy Health System.
Is Beaumont part of Trinity?
Trinity Health operates in 22 states. It employs about 131,000 across 93 hospitals and 109 continuing care facilities. Beaumont Health System merged with Oakwood Healthcare and Botsford Hospital in September 2014, creating the eight-hospital Beaumont Health based in Southfield.
Is Trinity Health and Mercy Health the same?
Mercy Health is a non-profit health care system serving Grand Rapids, Muskegon, the Lakeshore and the surrounding communities. We are part of Trinity Health, the nation’s second-largest Catholic Health System.
Which hospitals are part of Trinity Health?
- Mercy Medical, Daphne.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center, Fresno.
- Trinity Health of New England.
- The Mercy Community, West Hartford.
- Saint Francis Healthcare, Wilmington.
- Allegany Franciscan Ministries, Palm Harbor.
- BayCare Health System, Clearwater.
- Holy Cross Hospital, Fort Lauderdale.
How many hospitals does Trinity Health have?
Trinity Health includes 92 hospitals, as well as 106 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services.